This lubricant is a thick semi-fluid grease. Each container holds about 3 mL of lubricant. It should always be just a little more than 3 to ensure you get what you paid for. This is thinner than 205g0 and thicker than 3203.
- Each container has 3 mL of lubricant.
- Container is a glass tub with a wide opening for easy access to the contents.
- Top will be a white plastic lid with child safety mechanism. This was the only option we could find to keep the same size glass tub.
- 3 mL is enough to cover approximately 240switches depending on your technique.
- Each container has a little over 9 mL of lubricant.
- 9 mL is enough to cover approximately 720 switches depending on your technique.
- Container is a clear acrylic tub
Container is a glass tub with a metal screw-on top that has a gasket to keep it fresh and sealed. It is also very flat with a wide opening for easy access to the contents.
We at Teal Technik are not experts at lubing keyboards yet but we hope to grow with the community and learn.
There are many resources out there on the geekhack forum, reddit, and many youtube videos about it.
If you do have questions feel free to ask us and we can at least point you in the right direction.
- Manufactured by Miller-Stephenson Chemical Co., Inc
- I personally recommend you do some research to determine which is best for you as it can be subjective to your preferences
Disclaimer: Greases tend to bleed and release their base oils during storage. The rate of oil released from the grease will increase with time and vary based on the temperature at which it is stored. Ideally, grease should be stored in a cool, dry indoor area that does not exceed 86°F and remains above 32°F. When this happens you can just mix it back together.