This lubricant is a thick semi-fluid grease.
- Each container has 3 mL of lubricant (~6 grams)
- Top will be a white plastic lid with child safety mechanism.
- Bottom is made of glass
- 3 mL is more than enough to cover 250 switches or more depending on your technique.
- The container is made to hold a maximum of 5 mL
- Each container has a little over 9 mL of lubricant (~18 grams)
- Container is a clear acrylic tub
- The container is made to hold a maximum of 15 mL
15 ml (Alu Finish):
- Each container has about 15 mL of lubricant (~29.5 grams)
- Container is a brushed aluminum jar with a plastic interior.
- The container is made to hold 15 mL
Orders do not include a paintbrush.
We at Teal Technik are not experts at lubing keyboards yet but we hope to grow with the community and learn.
There are many resources out there on the geekhack forum, reddit, and many youtube videos about it.
If you do have questions feel free to ask us and we can at least point you in the right direction.
Krytox GPL 205 GRADE 0 is not normal Krytox GPL 205 (GRADE 2). It has a higher PFPE content, and a binder to keep the PFPE and PTFE bases from separating. As such, it is slightly more fluid than GRADE 2 GPL 205. This makes it much easier to apply and makes the switch smoother.
Disclaimer: Greases tend to bleed and release their base oils during storage. The rate of oil released from the grease will increase with time and vary based on the temperature at which it is stored. Ideally, grease should be stored in a cool, dry indoor area that does not exceed 86°F and remains above 32°F. If you notice it has separated you can mix it back together.
Warning: Lubricant can not be cleaned with soap and water and is resistant to many solvents. Although the lubricant is chemically stable and non-hazardous please wear gloves and place a protective layer of drop-plastic below any working surface. Spills are difficult to clean, and the lubricant will transfer from an operators hands to any surface they may touch. Please clean up any accidents with a microfiber cloth. Teal Technik and any affiliated persons are not responsible for any damages which occur as a result of untrained or unsupervised use. This chemical is for industrial use only.
SDS Available Upon Request