This lubricant is a thick semi-fluid grease.
- Each container has 3 mL of lubricant.
- Top will be a white plastic lid with child safety mechanism. This was the only option we could find to keep the same size glass tub.
- 3 mL is more than enough to cover 250 switches or more depending on your technique.
- Each container has a little over 9 mL of lubricant.
- Container is a clear acrylic tub
Orders do not include a paintbrush.
We at Teal Technik are not experts at lubing keyboards yet but we hope to grow with the community and learn.
There are many resources out there on the geekhack forum, reddit, and many youtube videos about it.
If you do have questions feel free to ask us and we can at least point you in the right direction.
- Manufactured by Miller-Stephenson Chemical Co., Inc
- Not recommended for tactile switches by some
- Recommended for linear switches and stabilizers by some
- I personally recommend you do some research to determine which is best for you as it can be subjective to your preferences
Disclaimer: Greases tend to bleed and release their base oils during storage. The rate of oil released from the grease will increase with time and vary based on the temperature at which it is stored. Ideally, grease should be stored in a cool, dry indoor area that does not exceed 86°F and remains above 32°F. If you notice it has separated you can mix it back together.